February 22
Dad, Kevin and I are finalizing the list of things to take. I've squirreled away a lot of items over the past few months - now it's time to gather them all up and load into the trailer. At this point, you begin to wonder if you're ready or not. We have trained well - we may not be at the very top of physical conditioning, but I am happy at the point we are, we are prepared. Everyone I have spoken to who has taken similar rides all have said the same thing - after 5 - 10 days, your body gets used to the physical demands and riding long miles every day becomes normal - hope so.
Took this picture of the truck and trailer we will be using last night - think they are ready to head to a warmer climate as well. Norm and Libby Cox donated use of their truck and Barton Lake RV donated the use of the trailer for the trip - thank you both, having a home base throughout the trip is going to be a great luxury!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home