April 3, Day 34
We got back on the bikes today but only for a little while. I've had issues with my heart since I was little and I began having trouble with it today. Nothing serious, but I can't be riding my bike while it's occuring. Hoping it will go away by morning, if not, I'll have to go to a hospital and get it taken care of. Again - nothing to get concerned about - it's happened many times before and its always been fixable.
Luckily, where I began having issues was next to a wonderful camping site! We are at Airey Lake Recreational Area within the Desoto National Forest. There is a small lake here, lots of pine trees, a nice cool breeze blowing this afternoon, and just two other campers here. The internet connection is very poor here or else I'd send you a picture.
We went 36 miles today.
2 Comments:
Sorry to hear about your heart. Glad you had a great time with your family. Good luck!
Keep on pedaling.
Uncle John
I found my pledge category. I pledge $50 for each 36 mile day...will give Tina the check tomorrow, but you have to promise you will not do another 36 mile day. Take it easy, for real, and, not making lite of it, but why did you wait 'til you past all that live barbwire in Texas...hope you get a chuckle out of that.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home